Sunday 13 January 2013

WIP plague priest and 1000 pts skaven list

I haven't paint a lot this week, did some washing on the spearman and painted their eyes. Also i started painting my plague priest who will be the general in my 1000 pts list. First i allays used a warlock engineer but plague magic is better than ruin magic in my opinion and a T5 hero with a lot of S4 attacks is also very useful in combat.
pics:

As you can see only the base need to be done and this guy is finished.
click the read more button to see my 1000 pts skaven list (witch i am going to paint the next months)


1000 pts

LV2 Plague priest, foul pendant /165
Chieftain, BSB   /70                                      

30 slaves, mus   /62
29 clan rats, shields, spears FC, poisend wind motar   /230      
30 clan rats, shields, FC, wrap fire thrower                  /225

19 plague monks, FC   /158

wrap lighting cannon   /90

if you got suggestions or tips tell me them!

No comments:

Post a Comment