Thursday 30 May 2013

WIP Korhil


As I said some posts ago I got real exited about a new project. So I started painting korhil, this model will always have a special memory for me because it is the model I entered my first painting competition with. It was the 2012 lowlands painting competition in the young bloods class I made it to the finals but there wasn't a place in the top 3 for me. So yeah I have always wanted to do this guy again and now I also wanted to try out another way of painting gold so I combined these two and here are the first WIP pics.


I still doubt in which colors I should paint him, should I go for the traditional blues or try purple? 

But there is more! I have made step by step photos so get ready for a tutorial on how to paint this gold armor which will be released later this week.






No comments:

Post a Comment