Wednesday 19 June 2013

Finished korhil, now he needs a base

Hey guys as you can see from the post title I have finished Korhil. I tried some new things like nmm effects on the true metallic metal. And for the following pics I have used a better photo camera ;)

But before we show the pics, I am still wondering what kind of display base he will get. I was thinking of ruins where he stays at top of a small staircase, but if you got some suggestions tell me them!

Remember you can find a tutorial how to paint his golden armor here.




This is how my wet pallet looked after this project(phone pic):

Happy painting! Korhain


2 comments:

  1. Damn, young blood.
    That's some mighty fine work.
    How old are you? Like...eleventeen or sumpthin'?
    Sheesh.
    I've got underwear that are older than you.
    -_-

    These are jokes. I'm just jealous, and I'm bustin' yer chops.
    I still paint outta the lil' pots like a savage, and things like non-metal-metals and wet palettes are quite beyond me.
    Maybe someday....but I doubt it.
    Old dogs, new tricks and alla that, y'know.

    Be eezy, young blood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks for the kind words, I am 16 years old.
      does the underwear still fit? :P Just try and try an someday you can't paint without wet pallets and nmm effects.

      Korhain

      Delete