Tuesday 27 August 2013

happy first birthday!

Yes, today the 27th of August 2013 this blogs exist for 1 year. I have build this blog from nothing till now 3348 pageviews and a lot has happened in that one year. My painting skills have been serious improved and I have gathered a lot of experience.

First of all I want to thank the Tale of painters and house of paincakes crew's, there blog networks have helped me to bring my blog to the readers, so if your blog isn't in those networks make sure it will soon be!

Also I want to thank SinSynn from house of paincakes who is still the only guy that has commented on one of my posts and I have to say he has a good taste of humor ;)

The most read post is still the bought the new high elf armybook post which I uploaded when the 8th edition high elf armybook was released. I gave a small review on the new rules and it seems that many people where interested in that.

The best painted mini is in my opinion is Korhil. It was my second mini on displaybase when my interest in painting mini's instead of painting armies and wargaming grow. You can find a showcase here.

Soon new projects and mini's I have got a lot of ideas and blisters so be sure to stay tuned!

Happy painting! Korhain


No comments:

Post a Comment